Terms and Conditions
Here, the terms of the service agreement are between the Webplause Technology Pvt. Ltd (refer as “We”,” Us” and “Our”) and the Client (refer as “You”, “Your” and “His”). Also, “site” refers to the website and “term” means the duration of service subscription. The Client by subscribing to us or by using our services has acknowledged, accepted and bound to abide by the terms of service below:-
1. The agreement of service will commence from the date of service mutually agreed upon by both parties. The client needs to provide written notice to us within 30 days from the commencement of any change.
2. Webplause technology reserve the right to terminate the agreement under the service term in the following circumstances:-
- Client fails to provide the essential information which is required for delivering the services. Furthermore, any changes in the information within the term of service done by the client needs to be updated same with Webplause Technology.
- Client fails to respond or communicate over email or telephone calls.
- Client fails to give his consent/feedback/approval for any material provided by us like content/additional information which client required to provide by his end in a stipulated time frame. Hereinafter, the client will be responsible for any delay caused from his end under the term of service.
3. Client is not allowed to use or circulate the site for any unlawful, illegal activity that can defame, damage or disable anything belonging to Webplause Technology. Any malpractice such as hacking any user accounts or passwords, or accessing confidential information is strictly prohibited.
4. This agreement is constructed per the laws of INDIA. Any dispute will be subjected to jurisprudence under the laws of India.
5. Client shall not try to offer employment, directly or indirectly to any employee within 12 months of service termination.
6. Warranty Disclaimer:- Webplause Technology makes no warranty that our services will increase/enhance leads, enquiries, sales, revenue, profits or any improvement of any sort in business activity.
7. Indemnification Clause:- Client agrees to indemnify for any loss, damage while the terms of service. The client will hold Webplause Technology, its subsidiaries and affiliates, business partners, agents, employee, representatives and third party providers harmless.
8. Disclaimer:-The Website is for information purpose and it may have inaccuracies, errors and even typos. We are not responsible or take guarantee any inaccuracy in the information. Any advice, interpretation or conclusion perceived by the client is solely at his own risk.
9. Termination:- Client can do early termination of the mutual agreement by specifying the valid reason before 30 days of termination in writing under the terms and conditions of the service nature. Webplause technology has the exclusive right to decide on the termination request. Please check out our Refund and Cancellation Policy for more details.
10. Liability Limitation:- Webplause technology is not liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused under the terms of service.